Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Top 11 Performs

Kicked off last week: Brandon Rogers. NOT SANJAYA!? WTF?! UGH! I was too disgusted last week to write anything.

BRITISH INVASION WEEK


I have pictures this week! I didn't decide to start taking pictures until Chris, and none of his were good...but the rest I got some good ones! So yay! Maybe I'll do that every week...take pictures of the tv, haha.


Haley - "Something About Love" - It seems to lack something, and every time she moves, she drifts off. I didn't like it. Seems I'm the Simon tonight after hearing Randy and Paula's comments.

Chris R. - "Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying" - I liked how they opened it. The lights were very right for the mood. It was very mellow. I thought it was alright, I don't really have much of an opinion about it.

Stephanie
- "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" - (long song titles tonight) I think she could sing this better, but I still think it is really good. The blue dress looks really good on her!

Stephanie listening to the judges.

Full shot of Stephanie and the judges. Pretty dress!

Blake - "Time of the Season" - very groovy lights. eek, a note a little off and makes you cringe. Those upper notes...seems a little weird. Go beat-boxing! Haha, i liked the little thing at the end there. :-P He's fun. Simon, "A million times better than last week!" He did make it more modern without changing it too much. HAHAHA, Ryan sang. :-P

Being helped with his performance.

Lakisha
- "Diamonds are Forever" - She looks so pretty! :-) That was MARVELOUS! She's so fantastic! She's so wonderful! YAY!!! Shut up Simon! She was great! Not too old!!! :-D

Singing her song.

Full shot of the pretty lady!

Phil - "Tobacco Road" - That was really good. It was really fun, and he really gave a lot of energy for it. It was great! Yay! "Third Division Bar Band performance" - Simon...what's that? haha

Rockin' it...or something...haha.

Jordin - "I Who Have Nothing" - Very dramatic beginning. She's so pretty! I love the straightened hair! She's great! I really liked that! It was very pretty song. YAY!

Singing her heart out.

lalalalalalaaaa

Sanjaya - "You Really Got Me" The wild side? What's with that girl sobbing? It wasn't as bad as usual...but it still wasn't good. Ugh. Geez...

Sanjaya "rockin' it"

Gina
- "Paint It Black" - SHE IS AWESOME!!! I loved it! She's so fabulous!!! I love all the people with red in their hair supporting her. Her new hair cut is cute! Simon...torture? NO WAY! Simon is not right this time man. That was great!!! (but i hate her shirt...)

I do not like that tongue ring, ew!

Chris S. - "She's Not There" - Niiice...start in the crowd! Hahaha "Bringing Chubby Back" :-P GO CHRIS!!!! YAY! GO Chris! He's fantastic! :-)

YAY CHRIS!

Melinda
- "As Long As He Needs Me" - Why is that girl sobbing so much? GEEZ! GO MELINDA!!!!! It was a little boring tonight, but she sang it great!!! :-)

Melinda with Ryan

The girl who was sobbing the entire show. Haha.

Tonight overall was pretty great. Please DO NOT vote for Sanjaya. He needs to go. But I'm afraid since he didn't totally blow tonight, he'll still be here.

GOSH!

Taylor out!