Saturday, February 11, 2006

I WILL love you forever

Llllestsssssssss seeeeeeeee...
Yesterday -- didn't start out so great...but...oh well. It got better. I went to work, then turned around and went home. haha. Then I curled my hair (tried to) for my Kevin dearest. Well, I just did parts of it on the top. *shrugs* He said it looked nice. The curls were gone by the hour...i guess, even though I put hair spray on. Anyway, Kevin and I went to Target, and he showed me stuff he wants for when we finally live together in 800 years. He was like, we can get them now, and then people will think they're antiques! haha...*rolls eyes* Then we went to the mall, waited in a line that you only see at disney world for movie tickets. Their credit card machine wasn't working, luckily Kevin and I had enough cash between us to pay. Then I went to Bath and Body works and he went to exchange his jeans at the gap. Then we went to see if the dress I love was on sale yet. No such luck :-( Then we went to the piano place...I don't know how to spell it, but you know what I mean. Then we went to the movie. It was good. Gory, but good. :-) Then (I say then way too much, but...OH WELL) we went to Wally World. THEN we went to Sheetz. They have ice cream there! They have everything there. I liked the suprise kiss from Kevin. Even though my mouth was filled with snickers. Hehe. Then we went to his house. We watched Kill Bill Vol. 1. I thought it was funny. Haha. yay...I fell asleep at the end though. I was SO tired. We went to Food Lion and he took me home. :-D

hehe

Have a nice snow filled day.

No comments: