Tuesday, March 07, 2006

AMERICAN IDOL WOMEN!

The night starts out with the lovely young lady Paris Bennett. I really liked what she did. I love what she's wearing!!! :-) (1-866-IDOLS-01) Lisa Tucker, another one of my favorites. Ooo, straight hair tonight, it's really pretty. I really like what she's wearing to. Wow, she's good. Both Paris and her are so young! But really good. Lisa's number is 1-866-IDOLS-02. (she's choosing songs that seems like her mum is choosing them, hehe, I heart Simon's accent) Melissa McGhee...I don't want her to go into the top 10. I don't like what's she's wearing. I don't like her. NO...NO...no. And I don't want my boyfriend to watch her because she's way too skankly dressed! So she sould not continue on. RIGHT ON SIMON! (He says that she just booked her flight ticket home) I'm not giving you her number. She's gone this week. FINALLY. Kinnik Sky up next, I want her gone too. But I might have a change of heart. We'll see. Nope, she sucked. BYE BYE! I'm not giving you her number either. Katharine McPhee - good, not fabulous, but good. The end was a little...eh...but it was good. I'll give you her number - 1-866-IDOLS-05. Alya Brown - I thought it was good. 1-866-IDOLS-06. Mandisa - she's really good! I enjoy her a lot. 1-866-IDOLS-07. BENCHMARK SWEET! Kelly Pickler - I liked it. :-) 1-866-IDOLS-08

Kicked off --->Melissa and Kinnik

TOP 6 ---> Paris, Lisa, Katharine, Alya, Mandisa, and the very blonde Kelly
(top 5 should be all but Alya, I wouldn't mind her gone either)

No comments: