Tuesday, March 07, 2006

memories, all alone in the moonlight *sings like summer in School of Rock*

So for some reason today I thought about that "middle-school crush feeling." The feeling you get when you're in middle school, and you have a big crush, and your friend asks your crush if he'll be your boyfriend? That feeling. Haha...

...I don't know why these things pop in my head. Anyway, it reminded me of the first time I asked out Kevin. WAYYYY back in 7th grade (at the end). I had liked him sorta for a while. I had planned on asking him out after one of those middle school dances. We danced together, like..you know...far apart, but then the second time we danced, Elaine pushed us together. Hehe. I liked being with him. BUT turns out he had a girlfriend. A very possessive short girlfriend. Haha, so that changed that. But when I did get around to finally asking...I had Devon do the honors. We were all standing around out in the hall. Kevin was sitting in math class, or something, i'm not sure. And Devon was like, I'll go do it!!! And then that feeling came. The omg-I'm-going-to-throw-up-I-have-to-hide-right-now-feeling. But as much as you are afraid of rejection, you always have that small glimmer of hope that as soon as your friend gets back, she's beaming from ear to ear and saying yes. And then you get that omg-I-totally-have-a-boyfriend-feeling. Hehe. I have no idea why he said yes that day, but I'm glad we did. I had fun with him in 8th grade. Yeah we broke up lots...cause of me...but...when we were together it was great. :-) Throughout high school I always missed those days. Everything was a lot simpler.

I'm glad we found eachother again! :-D

edit:Kevin,"hehe i was actually at my locker, devon came up to me and was all, "if taylor asked you out, would you say yes?" i was all, "yeah" so she went, told you, came back, the asked me out for you"

p.s. comments please

No comments: