Thursday, March 02, 2006

*So Happy Together*

GO KEVIN COVAIS!!! I can't believe he was in the bottom three!!! (it's cause I forgot to vote last night :-/)


So...I was 2 for 4 again. Brenna, Heather, David, and Sway were all booted off Idol. totally fine with me! :-)

Kevin went to wally world and got the picture of me and him from valentine's day printed. Yay! I love that guy. :-) Hehe. That was my suprise for today. Went took our tests and then went to work. Before that we walked from my work over to KFC and got some food. Then I did the whole work thing. I did the mail and entered a bunch of stuff. I've been doing good there this week. I've actually been getting work done, yay me! Hehe.

Then I went home just before 5, and waited like years for my parents to come home. They finally did and we dropped off Mac at the HS and went to Macados. Then we went to Mill Mountain for hot chocolate, then we went back to the HS to see the concert. We saw the last two songs. Haha. I got to see everyone, which made me happy. But I never saw Stu. :-( Oh well. CASEY DOESN'T HAVE HAIR...well, okay, he does...but not as much, haha. Then we came home and watched the recorded Idol, and then the Office, and now whatever is on the TV right now that I haven't been paying attention to. Haha. (p.s. I loved getting like a bajillion hugs today :-) and i'm glad everyone likes my hair! :-)) Oh! and I talked to Dave. he was like, you better practice your trombone!!!! Haha.

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! :-)

No comments: