Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Top 10

Theme: 21st century, songs from the last 6 years

Lisa -- "Because of You" -- She sounds horrible. Very out of tune. OUCH.

Kelly -- "Suds in the Bucket" -- She sounds good. But I don't want another country singing idol. I don't like country music.

Ace -- "Drops of Jupiter" -- Sounds horrible, i love this song, but he ruins it. He always ruins the songs. Ugh. MAKE HIM GO AWAY! DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM!
Taylor: ewww, he sucks, gosh
Kevin: ew
Taylor: MAKE HIM SHUT UP!
Kevin: there's a button that says "mute" on your remote, that turns off the sound, press it
Taylor: haha
(haha, silly boy)

Taylor -- "Trouble" -- He sang it well. I don't know about the song itself though. *shrugs*

Mandisa -- "Wanna Praise You" -- She did really well. :-) GO MANDIVA! :-)

Chris -- "What If" -- I thought it was pretty good. Not too sure I loved the song.

Katharine -- "The Voice Within" -- First off, what is she wearing??? There were a few iffy notes, other than that, it was pretty good.

Bucky -- "Real Goodman" -- ugh, I'm tired of country! Do they not realize there is a country version of American Idol??? TRY OUT FOR THAT ONE!

Paris -- "Work it Out" -- She sang it okay, dancing was fun, hair is horrible, i didn't car for the song.

Elliott -- "I Don't Wanna Be" -- He's making me sea-sick. But he did it really well. I liked it!

1 comment:

Tattoosday said...

Better skip next week's episode. EVERYBODY will be singing country. I agree with you wholeheartedly.