Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Top 12 -- My thoughts in real time...as the show is on!!!

First off, I heart what Kelly is wearing tonight! haha.

The theme tonight ---> Stevie Wonder

The night starts out with....Ace: "I do I do"
No no no no. What is he doing? *shakes head* It sounds awful. Randy says it was "aight"...Paula thinks it was fantastic...Simon thinks the audience is easily pleased, haha, he agreed with Randy, said it was "a bit manic" haha

Next up we have...Kelly: "Blame it on the Sun"
It was kinda boring, but I liked it. Randy, "It didn't work for me, but I love the shoes!" Kelly, "Thank you! I got them on sale!" Paula, "A little too safe." Simon, "Everything went wrong tonight." "It was boring." "It looks like you went to Dolly Parton school with the way you look tonight." "Your worst preformace so far." Kelly, "I'm sorry!"

Now we have...Elliott: "Knocks Me Off My Feet."
It was okay, I wasn't thrilled with it. I like his hair cut. Randy, "It was good, it was good, it was good." Paula, "I love your passion, I think you're an amazing singer." Simon, "best so far, but no wow factor."

YAY!!! ....Mandisa: "Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing"
Barefoot Mandisa! Haha, a little low in the beginning, but it's sounding great! I'm not worried about her! ;-) Hehe. Yes, I made a funny. :-P *claps* That was great! Randy, "You were amazing last week, this wasn't as great as last week." "You're the best so far." Paula, "You can sing anything!" Simon, "Now we have a competition! Best so far."

And now...Bucky: "Superstition"
He's sounding really good! Though his hair makes him look like a blonde Ace. Randy, "Right choice for you." "I really enjoyed it, dude, I actually really enjoyed it!" Paula, "i actually enjoyed hearing you singing stevie wonder too, i wish you had gotten out of your comfort zone a little though." Simon, "I thought it was one of your best performances so far, but we've got to talk about this Jessica Simpson hair style..."

Next is...Melissa: "Lately"
Eww...ew...ew...I've never really liked her. Goodbye. Randy, "You forgot the lyrics in front of stevie, and now..." "You definately have pipes, you can sing." Paula, "You should wear dresses more often, when you open your mouth to sing it's definately very refreshing." Simon, "In my opinion, that was your best performance so far." Hmm...maybe it's just because I don't like her that much.

annnndddd....Lisa: "Signed, Sealed, Delivered"
I like her hair straight. I think I've said that before. It sounds good, but it misses what Simon calls a "wow" factor. Fantasia did this song really well last season. Randy, "The hottest part of that song really was the end, during the middle of the song I was kinda getting bored." Paula, "You were a little nervous tonight, I could tell." "When you took those chances, that is the Lisa that I love." Simon, "You took control of the stage." "It was great, I loved it."

Chicken Little's twin!!!....Kevin Covais: "Part Time Lover"
Yay! He sounds really great. Though he looked like he was marching there at first, he was getting his toe up! Doc would be proud ;-) haha. I'm really enjoying this. *claps* Yay! Randy *chuckles* "Dude, man, dude, listen listen, I love you man!" "Dude, you're wearing make up!" Paula, "Way to go!" Simon, "This was the point in the show where Stevie Wonder turns down the volume, it was appauling." Kevin, "it's okay, I wasn't expecting much from you anyway."

Now a little....Katharine: "Until You Come Back to Me"
I don't like her dress, I'd like it if you cut off the bottom, and had it like a shirt. I thought it was pretty good. A bit boring at first, but I got into it. Randy, "America she's back." "Dude, you're the bomb!" Paula, "Tonight was your best performance ever." Simon, "Katharine, you're good." "There is something that is reminding me, vocally, of Kelly Clarkson."

How about some....Taylor: "Livin' for the City"
This guy can really sing. I like how he looks like he really enjoys singing it, he really gets into it. Yay Taylor! :-) Randy, "That was a hot performance, you were fearless!" Paula, "You are such a fun performer and you have so much passion, this is just what you need to be doing to make everyone happy the rest of your life." Simon, "You're like every dad who get's drunk at a wedding." "The difference is you can sing."

And then some...Paris: "All I Do"
I can't believe she's so young. She sounds really great! I love her shoes! Randy, "You're unbelievable tonight." Paula, "You could teach a lot of performers how to do it out there." Simon, "You're so confident, you're like a performing little doll, wind her up and there you go."


Last but not least...Chris: "Higher Ground"
I like the energy the stage has got going on. It was really good! :-) I makes me miss Bo, though. :-( Randy, "Dude you worked it out, baby you worked it out!" Paula, "I never worry, I just sit back and enjoy, you're fantastic." Simon, "Chris. Thank god for Chris." "I actually could imagine you having a hit with that record." "Best tonight by a mile."

No comments: