Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tell me it's the real thing

The Inn at Virginia Tech!
So...my day started out early. I woke up at about 6, got ready and waited on my mom to finish getting ready. Then we went over to the Inn. Dawn was there! She's been in Richmond, so I haven't seen much of her in a while. So I helped my mom, and Patsy, and Dawn, and some guy who couldn't figure out how to put the string onto the name tag. Hehe, he came up to me and said, "Can I ask you a technical question?" And I was like, great, I don't know technical things, I'm going to look stupid, but it was as easy as sticking a piece of metal through a hole! Hehe. My mom left and I stayed with Dawn. We went down and got some food. I had a very tastey muffin :-P and she took me back over to my car which was at work. I waited a little while, and Kevin wasn't showing up, so I just called him out of me being very impatient. Haha, turns out he forgot to set his alarm, and he had just woken up. So I picked him up at his house so he could get ready and not have to worry about meeting me. We got to class right on time. Class was okay. He freaked out because he was ahead of his syllabus...haha. Oh...I had chemistry today, that's with Adcock. Oh, and there is this big thing about teachers, administration, and some students kissing a pig to raise money. It's weird. Haha. I was thinking of signing up Kevin...but then I'd have to kiss him eventually after he kissed that pig, so I don't think I'd do that. Hehe. After class we went to KFC, then I took him to work and I went to work. I did the mail for Mary and entered a heck of a lot of people, then I went and got Kevin, took him home, then I went home. When my parents got home, there was nothing to eat, so the three of us went to Outback. Then we came home and watched idol.


NO MORE WILL!!!! :-( gosh

all others who got kicked off I am perfectly happy with, they were Gedeon, Kinnik, and Alya. I would have preferred Melissa kicked off before Alya, but I'm glad Alya is gone, especially since she apparently reminds Kevin of his ex. We don't need that, now do we? nooo

so, that's all I have for ya now.

*listens to Transatlanticism* It's putting me to sleep! But it's a good song. :-)

No comments: