Friday, March 31, 2006

iPod Nano Ordered!!! :-D

I can't wait to get it! On the back is engraved "Taylor Tot/Build Me Up ButterCupp." Hopefully Kevin and I don't break up, because that would suck to have that on there. Hehe. But I am pretty sure we won't, so...yay! :-D Hehe. Oh, and it's white, and it's 4GB. Kevin ordered it for me yesterday, and it shipped today! I should get it by Wednesday. *waits very impatiently* The bad thing is I have to sit around and wait for it to show up because it requires signature. Ughedness!

Anyway, yesterday I had a chem test. I thought I did pretty good. :-) Yay! Then Kevin and I went to work. I ended up going to Sharky's with Graham. Kevin met up with us so I could give him a check so he could order my ipod for me! :-) Then I went to work, and then home. I made dinner! I made
Manicotti with Three Cheeses. Yum! My dad really liked it, and my brother ate a lot of it, so i guess he liked it too. Then I went to Wendy's with Kevin and got a frosty, and went to his house and watched the thursday night line up on NBC. :-)

I didn't have class today! :-D Yay, so i've just been here at work.

No comments: