Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Top ELEVEN!!!

Theme ---> Barry Manilow--Back to the 50's

Mandisa -- "I don't hurt anymore"
Her hair is pretty. I didn't really like the song. I don't know it, that might be why, but I didn't enjoy it. Her singing was pretty good though.

Bucky -- "Oh Boy"
I didn't like the song. I didn't like the way he sang it. I think this will get him kicked off. :-( But I really enjoyed the mic twirl at the end. *agrees with Simon* (He thought it was a so what preformance, a karaoke preformance)

Paris -- "Fever" (GOOD SONG!)
I really enjoyed that. I like that song, so...yay. I can't believe she's 17. So yay! Again, haha. I like that dress too.

Chris -- "I Walk the Line"
I liked it. He rocked it out man...hehe.

Katharine -- "Rain or Shine"
It was really good. I didn't like the last note though. Cute dress.

Taylor -- "Fade Away"
His dance moves are so random, it's funny. Hehe. I'm not sure if I liked the vocals all that much, but I enjoyed the over all performance.

Lisa -- "Why Do Fools Fall In Love"
It was okay. I felt it lacked a certain presence in it. I don't know. It was just okay.

Kevin -- "When I Fall in Love"
I enjoyed it. I liked how he looked like he was in a musical, and walking along in a park with his hand in his pocket. That's what I saw anyway. I liked it! :-)

Elliott -- "Teach Me Tonight"
I didn't really care for it. It got a little better by the end though. It was "eh"

Kellie -- "Walkin' After Midnight"
I really like her outfit, I don't like her make-up. I really like that song, and she did it well.

Ace -- "In The Still of the Night"
MAKE HIM SHUT UP! I didn't like that at all. Ugh. Make him go away.

No comments: