Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Greetings From Your Nation's Capitol...or the Capitol of the USA, depending on where you're from :-P

Kevin and I got up here just fine. It rained a bit in Christiansburg, but it was pretty much dry all the way up until near Staunton. It misted it a bit there. And a bit more north we got some snow flurries. But just a tad. So it wasn't bad at all. We stopped in Woodstock for lunch. About 5 or so years ago in Woodstock, VA we got back together for the last time. Well...back then anyway. We were coming home from the 8th grade DC trip :-P. Hehe. We spent a lot of time together on that trip. The only parts of that trip I really remember were him. And some awesome ice drink thing I got in the Museum of Art. Hehe. My grandfather took us down to the metro and explained stuff. I've used a metro before, so I thought it kind of silly. But, I know it's the first time we've been on the metro without an elder with us, so I let him do his whole speal. Hehe. I haven't been on the metro in a while though. A few years.

Today Kevin and I are going to explore around the Smithsonian a bit I think. My grandma is taking us to breakfast, and then taking us to the metro station so that we won't have to park there, since parking is a pain.

stay tuned! hehe

No comments: