Monday, March 20, 2006

It's been a while...

Usually I update everyday. Wow. But no one reads this but Kevin, so...it's okay.

Yesterday I went over to Kevin's. We went to Macado's for some yummy dessert that we missed out getting the night before because Gordon came home late again, and I wasn't able to leave their house until later, so I was too tired to go. But that night was 6 months for Kevin and I!! :-) A whole half of a year! Hehe. Then we went back to his house and watched Pearl Harbor, it's a good story. When it got to the bad part (I mean the actual attack), I curled up with him on his chair. Then we went to Cracker Barrell for some food, and then over to wally world. I was beginning to get really tired at that point. But we went back to his house and watched some mandy moore videos (you're not gay, sweetie ;-)) and family guy. Then I went home and crashed.

Tomorrow we're suppose to leave for DC!!! Hopefully that will happen. Stupid winter weather, doesn't mother nature know it's now spring!?

Oh, happy spring by the way! Haha.

No comments: