Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I've looked around enough to know, that you're the one I want to go through time with

So today --- fantastic...Kevin is so wonderful. He made me Taylor's "I like it" CD. It has lots of my favorite songs on it. He's sooooo great! :-) AND, since I don't have a cd player in my car, he gave me a tape of the same cd so I can listen to it in my car. I love it! :-) And today is so warm, I love warm weather. So...today = perfect

Idol tonight.

ISREAL WAS BORN THIS MORNING!




Guy Contestants: Taylor Hicks (YAY!!! He’s awesome), Elliott Yamin (wow, he was awesome too), Ace Young (how do they think that was good?!?), Gedeon McKinney (he was okay), Kevin Covais (hahaha…a sex symbol? Suuuure…but he’s great!), Sway (ew…no, I didn’t like it), Will Makar (wow…he’s great! Good song!), Bucky Covington (he’s really good, but I just don’t want another winner to be country…you know?), David Radford (i don't like his voice, i'm all into john and Michael...his voice doesn't flow like theirs do), Chris Daughtery (that was good!)

Voting for: Taylor Hicks (1-800-IDOLS-01), Elliott Yamin (1-800-IDOLS-02), Kevin Covais (1-866-IDOLS-05), Will Makar (1-800-IDOLS-07), Chris Daughtery (1-800-IDOLS-10)

Kicked off: Sway! KICK HIS BUTT OFF! Aaand mayhaps……David Radford. (I keep going with the same ones…)

No comments: