Monday, March 06, 2006

Just sittin waiting for the Kev-miester...

Hey you all...what's up? My lab was cancelled today. So I'm waiting around for Kevin to finish up his lab. Joy...hehe.

What's with this leaving no comments, huh? First of all, I have a
counter that tells me how many people look at this thing. So...it's been a 17o-something since I got it, and I know half of that is Kevin ;-) but still, I get like one comment a month. How do you think that makes me feel? Yeah, so...if you could just say hey or something, or even be like "i don't comment because your posts suck" that'd be great. Atleast I'd be getting a comment! So......yeah. Thanks.

Kevin and I watched "
Yours, Mine, and Ours" today while waiting for lab to come around. It's actually a pretty sweet movie. I teared up just a smidge at the end. But we knew they'd become friends trying to break their parents up. That was obvious, but it was still sweet. Like when that Nick guy hits on Christina, and Nick is with Phoebe, and Christina thought Nick was cute and all before, but she was all, "NO WAY, i wouldn't do that to my sister." And I thought, aww.

Last night Kevin and I went to Taco Bell for dinner. It was nice to get out of the house, especially with him. I was so tired of writing that paper. Even though I really only wrote half of it since I just expanded one of my other papers and made it so it fit into my "question." Hopefully I'll get another 100! :-)

sorry with all the links, but it's keeping me from boredum!

oh,
p.s. I'm going to get an ipod nano! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you!